أخصائي استخبارات الأعمال
|المكان||Sin El Fil|
|المسؤول عنه||Information Systems Unit Head|
|نوع العمل||Full Time|
As part of a team, the BI Specialist will design, develop, deploy, support, and train users on our BI solution platforms. The BI Specialist will also be in charge of all BI solutions' development, maintenance, and training to enable data-driven decision-making inside the company.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct gap analysis to understand the business needs and translate them into KPIs and dashboards.
- Build, maintain, and enhance business intelligence reports and dashboards.
- Create complex views and jobs using MSSQL.
- Develop policies and procedures for the collection and analysis of data
- Provide guidance, training, and problem-solving assistance to other team members, and be open to receiving similar guidance, training, and assistance from others.
- Ensure the quality, accuracy, reliability, and timeliness of the data and reports available within all reporting environments through meticulous testing, automated and annual data reviews, performance monitoring, contingency planning, and other methods as appropriate
- Provide input into the design and development of the organization’s data warehouse.
- Specify, build, and maintain ETL pipelines.
- Work with the IS team to design and implement data quality and data management tools and optimize strategies
- Understand the current business processes and work on enhancing and automating them using BI and AI technologies.
- Maximize the work efficiency of all the departments by providing them with dynamic dashboards and reports.
- Document and use best practices while developing reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent. SQL work experience preferred
- 3-5 years of business intelligence application development (Qlik experience preferred)
- SQL administration
- Mobility solutions applications
- MS-SQL is a must
- Visual Studio IDE is a plus
- ERP experience is a plus
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Ability to collect and compile relevant data.
- Extremely organized with great attention to detail.
- Excellent ability to analyze information and think systematically.
- Strong business analysis skills.
Office and commuting between different company’s locations