مدير التسويق التجاري - Difco
|المكان||Sin El Fil|
|المسؤول عنه||Group Commercial Director (Regional Manager)|
|نوع العمل||Full Time|
Functional expert of understanding what drives the wholesaler, retailer or distributor & growing demand within these critical sectors. Fundamental to in-market success as the brands need to marketed to the retailer by trade channels as well as the consumer & shopper launches and loyalty programs, that increase success rate and brand perception. Given that over 70% of actual purchase decision occurs at the point-of-purchase, the importance of merchandising and shopper promotions continues to grow.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Developing and executing the trade marketing plan in line with sales and marketing objectives and manage the trade marketing budget.
- Improving brand presence and campaign execution across trade channels through excellence planning, execution and tracking in alignment with the annual marketing priorities.
- Aligns with the work and focus of Category Management. This is more concentrated in making it happen successfully with each specific retailer and executed with excellence at the store level. Needs both the specific retailer and the shopper based on pre-defined consumer profile to win.
- Responsible for key elements of the marketing mix such as setting the specific planogram, in-store displays, price announcements, point of purchase materials.
- Plans, programs & execution. Any programs designed to increase presence & sales at the trade.
- Key partnerships with CM & BM, close relationship with retail partners.
- Ensure Trade marketing platform, calendar, forecast, budgets & successful implementation to drive consumption within the retailer (channel).
- Push programs successfully including: merchandising campaigns, display programs, trade promotions.
- Alignment & close partnership with Distributors & CM regarding in-field initiatives and programs.
- Monitoring & tracking of all key programs, forecasts & budgets.
- Leading activation programs with partners to improve brand visibility.
- Visiting the points of sales regularly to ensure that the brand is visible, and guidelines are respected.
- Manage post promotion analysis process to review trade promotions and make recommendations for improving ROI and effectiveness of future promotions.
- Understand market trends and make category recommendations.
- Work closely with national accounts team to report and measure monthly/quarterly KPI goals for customers chains.
- Quantify POSM needed for every activity, while making sure they are fully utilized.
- Recommend innovative solutions that would enable the brands to maintain its TOM and the element of surprise among the consumer’s/shoppers.
- Coordinate/work closely with Brand Managers to translate ATL strategy into BTL solution.
- Execute comprehensive review of all Trade marketing activation programs to evaluate ROI and develop new ways to optimize programs for future execution.
- Analyze Nielsen/trade research data and recommend channel strategy to cater for different categories in each market under the territories.
- Define, build and implement channel strategy, plans and programs together with marketing and sales team based on Customers/Consumers/Shopper/Category understanding.
- Recommend RTM along with the CM for each market by category.
- Implementation and execution of approved budget.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a similar role, preferably an MNC or large regional company in FMCG.
Knowledge, Skills& Abilities
- Strong knowledge of the trade channels.
- Strong knowledge of consumer industry.
- Experience analyzing large amounts of data and trends.
- Ability to think critically and creatively.
- Good team player, able to work with colleagues at all levels to achieve business objectives.
- Possess business acumen embraced with excellent communication skills.
- Good analytical skills, partnered with positive attitude and high learning agility, and can take on new. challenges/responsibilities.
- Self-motivated, proactive and results oriented.
- Strong people-management skills.
- Good understanding of regional market & consumer/shopper behavior.
Office and off-site with frequent travelling duties.