منسق البحث والتطوير
|المسؤول عنه||R&D Specialist|
|نوع العمل||Full Time|
Assist the R&D department in the development of new products and the adaptation of new and existing formulas, as well as maintaining the R&D library to support existing business and create new business opportunities for the company.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist in finalizing all product artwork related to labeling requirements.
- Help the R&D team with industrial scale and lab testing.
- Gather and organize product specifications.
- Assist in activities and coordinate with related parties.
- Review operational work instructions (GMP, ISO 22000).
- Examine all the artwork-related labeling information.
- Assist in sourcing new ingredients
- Assist in remaining R&D library activities related to artwork, finished product specifications, raw and packing materials specifications, work instructions, formulation, and cost.
- Develop and/or present project deliverables such as presentations, proposals, documentation, progress reports, etc.
- Manage all administrative tasks related to the department's activities, covering settings, organizing meetings, and archiving project documentation.
- Maintain updated customer lists and files (artworks, specifications).
- Bachelor’s degree in Biochemistry, Food industrial engineering, Food science or Food Technology
- Solid background in GMP, ISO 22000, Food chemistry
- 0-3 years
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- High degree of integrity and discretion.
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Good communication skills and able to work well proactively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop test samples in food production.
- Ability to understand, develop and deal with production trials and specifications.
- Ability to use laboratory instruments and techniques