متخصص في اكتساب المواهب
|المكان||Sin El Fil|
|المسؤول عنه||Group HR Manager|
|نوع العمل||Full Time|
The Talent Acquisition Specialist’s main responsibility is to ensure that staffing needs of the company are being efficiently met by sourcing, attracting, interviewing, hiring and onboarding new employees.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for creating strong talent pipelines for the company’s current and future hiring needs as per the Recruitment policies and procedures
- Coordinate with Hiring Managers to identify staffing needs in different areas and departments.
- Implement end-to-end candidate hiring processes to ensure a positive experience.
- Form close relationships with hiring managers to ensure clear candidate/interviewer expectations.
- Source applicants through online channels, such as LinkedIn and other professional networks.
- Create job descriptions and interview questions that reflect the requirements for each position.
- Identify and refine down the most suitable talent from available candidates.
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews
- Assess candidates’ information, including C.Vs., portfolios and references.
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events to build a strong candidate pipeline.
- Keep records of all materials used for recruitment, including interview notes and related paperwork, to share with key stakeholders.
- In liaison with the GHRM, prepare and send job offers to selected candidates.
- Make sure that all HR activities comply with legal requirements.
- Develop and manage onboarding programs and ensure that new starters are able to settle in quickly.
- Provide guidance to the HR department as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management, or similar.
- Certification obtained from the HR Certification Institute would be advantageous.
- Minimum 7 years of experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist, or similar
- Familiarity with social media, C.V. databases, and professional networks.
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting, using various interview techniques and evaluation methods.
- Previous experience in FMCG is a must.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience in using LinkedIn Talent Solutions to proactively source candidates
- Proficiency in documenting hiring processes and keeping up with industry trends
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills for being often asked to work closely with others across different departments.
- Highly motivated, goal driven, result oriented and team player.