|Location||Sin El Fil|
|Reports to||Regional Sales Manager|
The Account Executive can contribute to the expansion of our business by generating leads and closing sales deals with our current or potential clients. Additionally, the Account Executive also acts as an intermediary between other departments within our group and is directly responsible for the preservation and expansion of our customer base.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain and grow business with current clients and also generate new business, including cold calling and following up on leads.
- Work closely with the logistics and production teams from order placement to delivery.
- Participate in business reviews.
- Construct price structures and value chains.
- Prepare a competitive analysis.
- Handle private label accounts with the support of a sales engineer.
- Work closely with the purchasing team to ensure that stock is aligned with the internal and external needs of our customers.
- Report information on the competition's prices and activities in the relevant markets in a timely manner.
- Achieve sales targets, to be agreed upon based on each client.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with marketing and financial data.
- Handle complaints or objections while negotiating or closing deals.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business (Management, IBM, Marketing, or related).
- 1 to 3 years of relevant work experience as an Account Executive (preferably within the FMCG field).
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- Good analytical skills, partnered with a positive attitude and high learning agility, and can take on new challenges/responsibilities.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Fluent in English (French is a plus).
- Flexibility to travel when required.