|Location||Sin El FIl|
|Reports to||Senior Brand Manager|
In order to increase volume and profitability, the Brand Manager is in charge of creating brand strategies, promoting brand growth and expansion, putting brand plans into action, and utilizing a variety of data to increase volume and profitability.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Liaise with senior brand managers and group marketing manager to understand marketing goals.
- Act as an active brand ambassador for the company; monitor and respect its values in the market.
- Define growth sources for each brand in collaboration with the commercial team and marketing team (both locally and globally).
- Actively contribute to team meetings regarding new projects, suggesting ideas and brainstorming.
- Work collaboratively and cross-functionally to define the product and packaging proposition.
- Ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals, while identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, and lead generation.
- Plan and propose all BTL activities, including consumer promotions, secondary displays, and new launches, while making a calendar of activities per channel monthly and with budget allocation.
- Manage, approve, monitor, and evaluate ATL communication per brand.
- Prepare a briefing for media and advertising agencies as per the approved brand’s plan.
- Assist and follow-up on the creation of branded advertising campaigns, and support the marketing and design teams by coordinating and creating content.
- Setup tracking systems for marketing campaigns and online activities.
- Engage in research to gain relevant information including competitors, pricing and target markets
- Follow-up on internal communication and agencies
- Follow-up printings and promotional items
- Conduct research and market visits to identify new market opportunities, customer needs, and competition analysis.
- Identify customer preferences and forecast consumer trend
- Evaluate supplier options according to prices, quality and determine the best choices.
- Assist other departments with marketing activities when needed (job fair, events, etc.)
- Perform other duties assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or communications or any other related field.
- Master’s degree is a plus
- 0-3 years
- Previous experience within a marketing role in an FMCG/Consumer Business
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- English language, French is a plus
- Creativity and ability to generate innovative ideas
- Experience in market research
- Time and project management skills, including the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Proficient in Excel
- Flexibility and team oriented
- Strong research and analytical skills