|Reports to||IT Manager|
The IT Officer role is responsible for supporting all aspects of the IT systems and services. Additionally, the role includes responsibility for ensuring the security and integrity of computer operations and systems development in accordance with the firm’s strategic & IT plans.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure that the company’s IT requirements are fulfilled.
- Respond in a timely manner to service issues and requests while providing technical support across the company.
- Provide End-users’ support to all group divisions.
- Manage stocks of equipment, components, consumables and other supplies.
- Install and integrate new server hardware and applications.
- Keep an eye out for needed updates.
- Set up user accounts, permissions and passwords.
- Resolve problems reported by end user.
- Install, configure, and maintain multi-user software to be accessed from file servers.
- Serve as first level of support for users experiencing technical problems
- Install and configure computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
- Install and manage active directory and gpo.
- Repair equipment and replace parts as required.
- Maintain and update the database inventory of all devices. This includes tablets, desktops, laptops, sim cards, and charges.
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Set up and configure IP Cameras.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any related field
- 1 to 3 years of experience in related field
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- MCSE/MCITP Windows
- Knowledge in office 365 (Exchange 365, Teams, SharePoint, Forms, Power automation, and OneDrive).
- CCNA is a plus.
- SQL experience is a plus
- Technical knowledge about IT, security of systems and latest developments in the field.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Detail Oriented.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.