|Reports to||Supply Chain Manager|
The Logistics Officer is responsible for ensuring the performance of a supply chain from order to shipment to billing and customer service.
Your goal will be to help our supply chain run as smoothly and profitably as possible.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Review or update supply chain practices in accordance with new or changing environmental policies, standards, regulations, or laws.
- Design or implement supply chains that support business strategies adapted to changing market conditions, new business opportunities, or cost reduction strategies.
- Analyze inventories to determine how to increase inventory turns, reduce waste, or optimize customer service.
- Place orders with suppliers as per set deadlines and brand requirements after securing SCM approval.
- Coordinate and facilitate the monthly SCM reports on procurement of goods and services.
- Receive invoices and facilitate payments.
- Manage relationships with suppliers and partners in line with the core values and operational requirements of the NDA.
- Review and optimize freight costs, transportation rates, and/or the prices of raw materials.
- Update the PCR file in accordance with the shipment provided to the Finance department.
- Send the rate file to forwarders and exporters including the FIO, freight, other documents, etc., on a monthly basis.
- Control orders payment terms before going through production.
- Follow up with suppliers to ensure that orders are shipped as planned.
- Coordinate freight routing and shipments from point of origin to destination with the forwarder/carrier, and take corrective measures to expedite delivery.
- Coordinate with the forwarders to get the best rate and quotations with transparency and clarity.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Management, Logistics or related
- At least 3- 4 years of experience in the same field.
- Experience in managing Supply Chain processes and information flows.
- Experience in Import and Export is required.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Good time management skills and ability to prioritize.
- Problem solving ability.
- Quick learner with practical, precise approach.
Office, Factories, and suppliers’ offices visits