Merchandising Team Leader - Falco
|Company||Falco Sales & Distribution|
|Reports to||Trade Marketing Manager|
Lead and provide guidance to merchandising team members that drive exceptional customer service and the execution of operational tasks.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure the implementation of trade agreements and assigned marketing activations.
- Ensure that all merchandising activities are properly executed at the store level to support sales goals.
- communicate monthly marketing priorities to the merchandising team
- Maintain and ensure a good relationship with all levels of field sales and customers.
- Maintain an interdepartmental flow of communication between sales and merchandisers.
- Collect and submit all market reports on time.
- Manage all POS material inventory and implementation.
- Help the Key Account Team with all in-store activations.
- Control the stock count and send out alerts and out-of-stock notifications as needed.
- Control the execution of the team journey plan set by the trade marketing supervisor and K.A. manager.
- Ensure that the brand activations assigned by trade marketing and the K.A. manager are carried out as a team.
- Collect and monitor all reports required from the merchandising team.
- control and review planogram execution and POSM on all our brands in coordination with a brand manager.
- control and review out-of-stock situations, stock counts, expirations, competitive activities, and price changes
- Report and communicate all competitive actions across all brands and categories.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the General Manager.
- Technical or Bachelor’s degree in Business or any related field.
- 5 to 8 years of relevant experience in FMCG
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Good leadership skills
- Sales oriented
- Ability to work under pressure while meeting deadline
- Time management skills