Quality Assurance Officer
|Location||Difco Plant - Mansour|
|Reports to||Quality Manager|
|Type||Full Time (Day/Night shift)|
Control the quality and safety of raw materials, in-process products, and final goods to ensure the manufacture of safe and high-quality products, and continue to apply the FSMS.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan, execute, and oversee product inspection and testing to ensure quality and delivery compliance.
- Investigate reports of product quality issues and ensure resolution in accordance with company guidelines and regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for checking and keeping up with statistical data records, including line parameters.
- Execution and continual improvement of the QMS program.
- Liaise with other teams to ensure all operations are running smoothly and any compliance and regulatory issues are resolved quickly.
- Ensure compliance with Health & Safety policies and procedures.
- Keep track of HACCP critical controls.
- Carry out a shelf-life analysis and follow up on the traceability checklist.
- Prepare weekly and monthly documentation of the inspection process, which includes detailed reports and performance records.
- Understand all the essential food safety rules and standards that apply to the factory.
- Inspect the facility to ensure a high level of cleanliness is maintained in order to meet food safety requirements.
- Assist with maintaining the plant and equipment according to determined standards.
- Bachelor degree in Food Science, Food Safety or related
- 3 to 4 years of work experience in related field.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- English language
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills Computer skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Profound knowledge of quality control standards
Work requires physical frequent tours in the factory, standing for long hours, covering night shifts and weekends upon needs, and working under high and low temperatures
Office 40% and Plant 60% and external premises and warehouses