Sales and Demand Planning Coordinator
|Company||Falco Sales & Distribution|
|Reports to||General Manager|
To coordinate the sales requirements between the Trade Marketing manager and DIFCO and to ensure stock availability in all locations at all times. Monitoring the sales team in- market performance, retrieve and analyze sales reports. Coordinating among Falco departments to ensure achievement of sales and distribution targets.
Duties and responsibilities
Sales and Stock management
- Prepares with the Trade and Marketing manager the monthly forecast in line with in-market sales and marketing support activities and provides DIFCO with next month requirements and rolling forecast till year-end.
- Coordinates with Channel sales managers, marketing and accounting department, on daily basis, to keep stock input updated.
- Prepares orders with external suppliers as needed, based on Trade and Marketing Manager and General Manager feedback. Follows – up order approval, payment, production, shipment and deliveries.
- Prepares orders with local suppliers on weekly/ monthly basis, along with their corresponding delivery schedule by warehouse.
Create and update purchase orders, by brand, by warehouse, on weekly basis using ERP (AX Dynamics)
- Manage stock transfers between branches and main warehouse to ensure no Out of Stock (OOS) in any warehouse based on actual sales and forecast.
- Responsible for getting Qlikview reports to be shared with management on period basis and when needed.
- Keeping ASMs informed about returns executed through daily / weekly report.
- Participate in warehouse stock count, when needed.
- Prepares weekly inbound report by warehouse.
- Prepares weekly inventory report to include Near To Expiry / slow moving items, and coordinates with sales and marketing departments on action plan.
Prepares monthly reports
- Planned orders vs actual quantities received.
- Total purchases by supplier vs previous year vs plan.
- Monthly Forecast and Rolling forecast till year-end by SKU, by brand, by sub-brand.
- Arranges and attends bi- weekly meetings with Local supplier Difco to discuss stock and production update.
- Follows- up with suppliers on shortages and coordinates with the sales team.
- Manages local supplies by warehouse on daily basis.
- Follows- up the returns / defected/expired goods with Difco, and communicates any product claims to suppliers.
Sales team monitoring and reporting
- Collects and analyses sales data as per requirements from Trade and Marketing Manager, National sales Manager, General manager assistant and General manager.
- Monitors sales routing and sales team tracking versus daily, weekly plans and reports results.
- BA degree, preferably finance major.
Knowledge, Skills and Capabilities
- Knowledge in QlikView computer application, ERP (AX).
- Excellent command of English language.
- Excellent computer skills Microsoft.
- To be able to deliver under pressure.
- Ability to work and deliver on time.
- 2 years minimum, preferably in supply chain and demand planning.
- Sales experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of the Lebanese market.