Social Media Manager
|Location||Sin El Fil|
|Reports to||Digital Brand Manager|
Responsible of building, growing and managing the brand’s online communities
Duties & Responsibilities
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Create interesting text, image, and video content for your social media accounts.
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner.
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews.
- Organize and participate in events to build a community and boost brand awareness.
- Coordinate with the marketing team to ensure brand consistency.
- Liaise with the Research and Development department to stay updated on new products and features.
- Build relationships with customers.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends and competitive digital activities.
- Prepare monthly reports covering the insights from all the social platforms as per the KPIs set.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or any related field
- 1-2 years
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- English language, French is a plus
- Social media platforms technical knowledge
- Communication Skills
- Time Management, Creative, Business ethics, Adaptability and Team Spirit
- Presentation skills