Warehouse Supervisor - Falco
|Company||Falco Sales & Distribution|
|Reports to||Warehouse and Distribution Manager|
|Manages||Warehouse Keeper, Warehouse Labor, Driver, Assistant Driver|
The Warehouse supervisor will manage and coordinate all storage activities throughout the warehouse, including loss & stock inventory control of products.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Facilitate the transfer of products from one destination to another.
- Receive the products as per the company standards.
- Distribute products into trucks in accordance with the invoice routing.
- Using the FIFO system, take precautions to avoid near-expiry products.
- Maintain inventory of goods and vehicles.
- Supervise truck loading and unloading.
- Check that the printed orders are in sync with the system and the manifest.
- Collect returns from drivers.
- Maintain constant communication with the sales team in the event of a customer problem and take corrective action in accordance with company policies.
- Receive all warehouse-related documents, including reports, manifests, signed invoices and returns, sales orders (SO), and sales invoices (SI).
- Provide necessary training for new staff in the warehouse department.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in Business or any related degree or equivalent technical degree
- 5 - 10 years
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- English language, French is a plus
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong leadership skills
- Good time management and decision-making skills